Debdeep has ten years of research and teaching experience in different Indian Universities and some premier B-schools of the country in various fields of International Economics and Management. He has been a consultant to different projects sponsored by World Bank, United Nations, Confederation of Indian Industry, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Commerce, etc. on several issues related to regional integration and formation of international production networks, economics of environmental regulation, etc. He has been the Assistant Editor to the Journal of Services Research, a fully refereed journal and a reviewer to Academy of International Business (AIB) USA, Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) Tokyo, etc. and various leading publishing houses in the country.
- De, Debdeep, Joshi, R.M. and Amin, U.M. (2014) ‘Impact of BIMSTEC trade agreement on strengthening export performance of Indian firms: An Empirical Assessment’, Int. J. Business and Globalisation, (Forthcoming). (Indexed in Scopus, Academic OneFile, Cabell, Google Scholar, Scirus, etc.)
- De Debdeep (2011), “Regional Trade and International Production Networks: The Context of Automobile Industry in Asia” International Journal of Technology Management and Sustainable Development, Volume 10 Number 1. (Indexed in CAB Abstracts, Proquest, EBSCO, Ulrichs, Brittanica Online Collection)
- Pandey S and Debdeep De (2013), “Role of Innovation in Practices of Human Resource for Organizational Competitiveness: An Empirical Investigation” in Driving the Economy through Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer.
- Nag B and Debdeep De (2011), “Tracking the Rules of Origin for gauging its Potential Implication on Regional Development in Asia: Case Studies of Selected Industries” Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade, Working Paper Series, No. 101. (Indexed in RePEc, Econ Papers, etc.)
- Shanker R and Debdeep De (2011), “The Market, Consumers and Consumption Patterns in India: The Strategic Implications” in, Doing Business in India, Pawan S.Budhwar and Arup Verma Ed, Routledge UK.
- Nag B and Debdeep De (2008), “Integration of SMEs in International Production Network: The Automotive Industry in Asia”in Emerging Trade Issues for Policy Makers in Developing Countries in Asia and Pacific, United Nations, New York.
- Nag B and Debdeep De (2008), “Asian Integration Process and BIMSTEC”, BIMSTEC-Japan Comprehensive Economic Cooperation: A Step in the Future, TDRI &CSIRD, Thailand.
- De B and Debdeep De (2010), “Engendering Climate Change: The Road to Sustainability”, Gender and Trade, Issue XII - April - June.
- Nag B and Debdeep De (2008), “Services in Regional Trade Agreements: Implications for India” International Trade Research Series, Vol. Working Paper # 05-08, September. (Indexed in RePEc, Econ Papers, etc.)
- Chakraborty D and Debdeep De (2010), “An Analysis of the Trade Potential of SAFTA Countries” in, SAARC: Socio-Economic Transformation I.A. Saradgi, S.K. Sahni and R.N. Srivastava Ed Volume II, Foundation for Peace and Sustainable Development, New Delhi, India.
- Nag B and Debdeep De (2010), “Trade and Investment in Parts and Components: Performance of Select Asian Economies” in, Globalisation, Foreign Capital and Development, Bhattacharya et. al. Ed, Regal Publications , New Delhi, India.
- Chakraborty D and Debdeep De (2008), “Trade Performance and Integration Experience of SAFTA: A Review of Issues” in, SAARC: Socio-Economic Transformation, I.A. Saradgi, S.K. Sahni and R.N. Srivastava (Eds), Foundation for Peace and Sustainable Development, New Delhi, pp. 79-104.
International Conference Presentations
- Debdeep De (2014), “Implications of Value Added Measure of Trade on International Production Networks” AIB 2014 Meeting, June 23, 2014, Vancouver, Canada.
- Debdeep De (2012), “Role of Services in Integrating Production Networks” (co-authored), ARTNeT Conference on Empirical and Policy Issues of Integration in Asia and the Pacific, United Nations, November1-2, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Debdeep De (2012), “Role of Innovation in Practices of Human Resource for Organizational Competitiveness: An Empirical Investigation”, International Conference on Technology Management, July, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
- Debdeep De (2011), Second Technical Workshop ADBI/ADB's Study on “Role of Key Emerging Economics - ASEAN, PRC and India- for a Balanced, Sustainable, and Resilient Asia Integrating India to International Production Network: Prospects and Challenges”, Asian Development Bank Institute, Japan, August, New Delhi.
- Debdeep De (2011), “Changing facets of FDI and conceptual issues in Internationalisation”, 12th International Conference of the Society of Global Business and Economic Development, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University, July, Singapore.
- Debdeep De (2010), “Green Stimulus in Regional Cooperation: Case of Developing Countries” Second Research Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi.
- Debdeep De (2009), “Trade in Services: Sectoral Implications for Indian Firms”, International Conference on Services Management, Oxford Brookes University, May, United Kingdom.
- Debdeep De (2008), “Regional Trade and International Production Networks: The Context of Automobile Industry in Asia” Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade and Finance, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata, India, December.
- Nag B and Debdeep De (2008), “Trade and Investment in Parts and Components: Performance of Select Asian Economies” International Conference on Globalization, FDI and Development, Department of Economics, University of Kalyani, January, India.
Special Invited Lectures Delivered
- Special Session on “Business Environment in Indian Pharma Sector” for Executives of Merck attending Advanced Diploma in Management Development, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, Noida Campus, February, 2013.
- “Trade Data Exchange System among APTA Participating States with a Credible Correction Mechanism”, International Seminar on The Future Direction of APTA and Informal Session of APTA Standing Committee, organized by United Nations in collaboration with the Ministry of Strategy and Finance, Republic of Korea, Seoul, Republic of Korea, on December, 2011.
- Special Session on “Business Environment” for Students attending Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi, January, 2012
- Special Session on “Business Environment and Macroeconomics” for Students attending Executive Programme in General Management, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, Noida Campus, August, 2011.
- “WTO and Trade Policy”, EC-Nepal WTO Assistance Programme, Kathmandu, Nepal, December 2009.