Dr. Priyanka Tandon is Ph.D in finance from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad in 2017. She is MBA in finance from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam technical University, Lucknow and M.Com from Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Science and Technology, Prayagraj. She is also UGC-NET qualified in Management. She worked as Research Associate in National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad (central government institute under M/o Finance). There she worked on Governmnet e-marketplace (GeM) a flagship scheme launched by Government of India. In NIFM, she also acts as trainer (financial markets and services) for Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers (Economics stream). She is an active reviewer for Benchmarking-an International journal (Emerald publications), FIIB business review (sage publications) and International journal of Information Management (Elsevier).
- Singh, A & Tandon, P. (2021). Association between fund attributes and fund performance: A panel data approach, Benchmarking: An International Journal (Emerald Publications), ISSN: 1463-5771. Doi. https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-10-2020-0545 CiteScore 2020: 5.0, SJR 2019: 0.553, SNIP 2019: 1.07 Scopus Indexed, ESCI and ABDC-B listed
- Tandon, P & Singh, A.B. (2021). An antecedents and extent of Financial Inclusion: A cross-sectional Study, Indian Journal of Finance, 15 (3), ISSN: 0973-8711, p. 50-67.IF = 0.831, Scopus indexed, ABDC-C Listed and Citescore = 1.2
- Yadav, N., Tandon, P., Tripathi, R and Shastri, R.K. (2021). A Dynamic relationship between Crude oil prices and Indian equity market with special reference to benchmark index Sensex, Benchmarking: An International Journal (Emerald Publications), vol. 28 Issue 2, ISSN: 14635771, pp: 582-599. doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-06-2020-0306 (Scopus, ESCI and ABDC Category-B).
CiteScore 2020: 5.0, SJR 2019: 0.553, SNIP 2019: 1.07 Scopus Indexed, ESCI and ABDC-B listed
- Tripathi, R., Singh, A.B and Tandon, P. (2016). Impact of key Macro-economic variables on the movement of stock market with reference to BSE Sensex, Indian Journal of Finance, 10 (6), ISSN: 0973-8711, pp 20-39 (Scopus and ABDC Category-C).
IF = 0.831, Scopus indexed, ABDC-C listedand Citescore = 1.2
- Tripathi, R and Tandon, P. (2016). Basel III Norms and Readiness of Commercial Banks: A Panel Study with Special Reference to Public Sector Banks in India, Business Perspectives, 15 (2), ISSN: 0972-7612, pp: 74 (Peer-Reviewed).
- Tripathi, R and Tandon, P. (2015). Proposed Basel III Implementation: Are Indian Commercial Banks Ready? Apeejay - Journal of Management Sciences and Technology, 3 (1), ISSN: 2347-5005, pp: 20-39(Peer-Reviewed).
- Singh, A.B and Tandon, P. (2015). Impact of CRR, Repo Rate and Reverse Repo Rate on the Movement of BSE Bankex in India, IUP Journal of Bank Management, 14 (4), ISSN: 0972-6918, pp 34- 44 (Peer-Reviewed).
- Singh, A.B and Tandon, P. (2015). Causality between FDI Inflows and Exports with Reference to India: An Analysis, IUP Journal of Applied Economics, Vol. XIV No. 3, ISSN:09726861 pp. 59-71 (ABDC Category-C).
- Tripathi, R and Tandon, P. (2014). Financing Access to Unorganized sector: Problems and Challenges, New Man International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, Volume 1 Issue 12, December-2014, ISSN: 2348-1390, pp 92-102 (Peer-Reviewed).
- Agarwal, T., Singh, A.B and Tandon, P. (2013). Mutual Fund Investment in India: A study of Linear Relationship with Sensex, Business Analyst (Journal of Sri Ram College of Commerce), Vol.34 No.2, October 2013-March 2014, ISSN: 0973211X, pp 139-148 (Peer-Reviewed).
Chapter in Edited book
1. Tandon, P and Yadav, N. (2020). Demonetization: A Paradigm shift towards cash-less economy, Paradigm Shift of Business in India: Opportunities, Challenges and Strategies for Sustainable Growth, Authors Press (India), p. 396-412, ISBN: 978-93-90459-43-8.
2. Tripathi, R., Tandon, P and Yadav, N. (2019). What Drives Level of Financial Inclusion: Study with Reference to India? Law and Economics: Market, Non-Market and Network Transactions, Vernon Press (US), p. 105-118, ISBN: 978-1-62273-452-8 (2019).
List of paper Presented in Conference/Seminar
1. “Micro Finance: A Profitable Niche And Social Innovative Banking Service For Inclusive Growth” in International Conference on “Convergence of Social Innovations and Digital Transformation in Business” conducted by Institute of Technology and Sciences, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) during 13-14 March 2020.
2. “Prospects of Start-ups: Issues and Implications” in National Seminar conducted by U.P. Rajshri Tandon Open University, Allahabad on 30th November 2016.
3. Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy: A Viable Business Model in International Conference conducted by Shyam Lal College (University of Delhi) during 16-17 March, 2016.
4. Reaching Inclusive growth through Financial Inclusion in National Conference conducted by Aurobindo College (University of Delhi) during 26-27 February, 2016.
5. Paper titled “Structural Changes for Sustainability of e-business” in National Conference conducted by United Institute of Management, Allahabad (23-24 January, 2016).
6. Effects of Development in Banking Services on Vulnerable and Marginalized groups: An Assessment in National Seminar conducted by Kashi Vidyapeeth University Varanasi, during 23-24 January, 2016.
7. Financial Inclusion and Good Governance” in National Seminar on “Good Governance: Less Government, More Governance conducted by National Institute of Financial Management (An Autonomous Institute of Ministry of Finance, Government of India), Faridabad (Haryana) during 24-25 August, 2015.
1. One-day National Webinar on “Strategy for Managing Personal Finance Including Mutual Funds During and After Covid-19” conducted by Central University of Jharkhand in association with Association of Mutual Funds (AMFI) on September 21, 2020.
2. One day online workshop on “National Education Policy 2020: The Way Forward in Higher Education” conducted by Khallikote University on 16th August, 2020.
3. One-day online workshop on “Data Analysis in R using STATCRAFT” conducted by Department of Statistics, University of Lucknow on 13 August, 2020.
4. One day online Webinar on “Smarter marketing during disrupted environment during COVID-19” conducted by Amity University on August 14, 2020.
5. Three-day online workshop on “Data Analysis using Python” conducted by Department of Statistics, University of Lucknow during 31st July -2nd August 2020.
6. Project Risk Management and Appraisal conducted by Project appraisal consultants, New Delhi during 1-4 February 2017 (Four Days).
7. Introduction to Econometrics conducted by School of Management Studies, Ansal University, Gurugram (Haryana) during 23-28 May, 2017 (Five Days).
8. Case study Methods and Techniques conducted by School of Management Studies, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad during 7-11 June (Seven Days).