Programme Educational Objectives:
The educational objectives of the program are to:
- Provide knowledge of management concepts and theories to pursue professional career and or take up higher education.
- Enhance self awareness, team work, technological, communication and research skills.
- Apply tools and techniques for making informed decisions.
- Sensitise students about the social, ethical and environmental issues of business.
- Equip the students with skills to adapt to change and develop an orientation towards lifelong learning.
At the end of the program, student would be able to:
- Acquire knowledge and understand fundamental principles and concepts of business management.
- Apply the concepts to solve day-to-day business problems.
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders of the organisation.
- Develop entrepreneurial mindset and interpersonal skills.
- Imbibe life-long learning skills to contribute as responsible citizens.
BBA ProgramBBA Program BBA Admission Procedure Curriculum Objectives BBA Curriculum Courses currently on offer in the ODD
Semester for BBA program BBA Fee Structure / Refund Policy Academic Calendars Time Table Rules & Procedures Download E-brochure Download BBA Application Form View Your Application Status