JBS announces its Third International conference with Second in series - International Conference on Advances in Management and Technology (ICAMT-2022)
JBS announces its Third International conference with Second in series - International Conference on Advances in Management and Technology (ICAMT-2022). The theme of this conference is “Emerging Paradigms for Digital Transformation of Business” on February 24-26, 2022. The conference will be organized in both Virtual and Offline mode.
The conference is an interdisciplinary endeavour encompassing research across various domains of management like, HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, International Business, Information Technology and Business Analytics. The Call for Papers is now available at http://www.jbs.ac.in/ICAMT-2022/call-for-papers.html .
All accepted papers after the blind peer-review process and plagiarism check will be included in the special issues / under arrangement with other Scopus Indexed journals including:
· International Journal of Management Practice (Inderscience Publisher)- Scopus Indexed
· International Journal of Operations Research and Information System - IGI Global - Scopus Indexed
· South Asian Journal of Management (AMDISA, India) – ABDC / UGC-Listed
· International Journal of e-Adoption – IGI-Global – Web of Science Indexed
· Book Volume: Advanced Series in Management – Emerald Publishers – Scopus Indexed
Interested colleagues are requested to upload an abstract of their paper/s (250-300 words) before October 30, 2021 on https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icamt2022 after creating your account (Login ID and Password). After acceptance of the Abstract, the author/s can upload the full version of the paper on easychair.
For all conference updates, please do visit http://www.jbs.ac.in/ICAMT-2022/index.html
or feel free to email your concern on firstname.lastname@example.org .