Name : Dr. Garima Srivastav
Qualifications : Ph.D. (Full Time With Research Fellowships)-Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi; Executive Certificate Programme in Marketing Analytics and Customer Valuation - IIM KASHIPUR
Work Experience : 12 years
Research Interests : Marketing Analytics, Social Media Marketing.Read More +
Dr. Garima Srivastav has 12 years of experience in Teaching, Research & Industry. Her varied and enriched experience includes challenging, multi-tasking profiles in past, that had an immense space for creativity, unveiling her Research Aptitude and Teaching skills in various practical situations. Currently she is Co-Investigator of a Research Project on ' Social Network consumption behaviour during Lockdown'.
She is Conferred Doctorate from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra Ranchi as a Fulltime (Teaching) Research Fellow (Awarded with Research Fellowships). She is also Conferred with Executive Certificate Programme in Marketing Analytics and Customer Valuation from IIM KASHIPUR.
She is Highly inclined towards core research and her Area of interest includes, Marketing Analytics, Social media Analytics, Services Marketing and Consumer Behaviour. She has been Reviewer of manuscript of the ABDC/SCOPUS indexed IJOEM (Emerald Publishing) and The Open Psychology Journal (Bentham Science Publishers); Reviewed Book Marketing Research-GC Beri (McGraw Hill) and Reviewed Chapters -Transformation of Higher Education through Digitalization (Taylor and Francis).She has published 10 research paper in Refereed/double blind peer reviewed journal which includes almost 5 publications in SCOPUS/ABDC/ABS/Web of Science indexed journal (Emerald, Elsevier, Springer & Inderscience). 2 Publication in ABDC “A” Level and 2 Publication in ABDC “C” Level journal
She has organized 14 Guest Lecture/Webinar/Workshops of National and International repute on the Subjects like- Emergence of AI and its role in Marketing Analytics; Customer Acquisition & Engagement in Digital Marketing through Gamification & AI; Predictive Analytics in Marketing Research using SPSS; Shift in Digital Marketing -interactive content ,AI, Marketing Analytics and More; Public management; Achieving excellence in services Marketing; Atma Nirbhar Bharat-Skill Development and Entrepreneurship; India China cross cultural relationship and business negotiation, Sales channel and Distribution Channels Intermediaries.
She has also organised Social Change Workshop “Yes I am the change” Funded by Yes Foundation-Yes Bank Pvt. Ltd. She has also been a Resource person in workshops on “Advance Statistical tools Marketing Research using SPSS” as well.
Research Papers Published
- Srivastav G and Mittal A. (2021) “Modeling Value based banking and Customers Banking Choices in the Era of Marketing 3.0: An Empirical Study with Logistic Ordinal Regression Approach”, Global Business and Economic review (Accepted for Publication); Inderscience Enterprise Ltd. (UK); (SCOPUS Indexed, ABDC).
- Sandhu S, Gupta A &Srivastav (2020) “Behavioral analysis of active Facebook users using the NEO-PI R Model” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering-Advances in Data Science Security and Applications, Vol. 612 page 307-314, Springer Nature (Singapore) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0372-6_24. (SCOPUS Indexed, ESCI).
- Srivastav G., Gupta A., (2017), “Going Private in Public: A Study on shift in behavioral trend using face book” Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 73 Page55-63, Elsevier Ltd. (UK), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2017.03.009 (SCOPUS, Web of Science, ABDC-A ranked)
- Paul J, Mittal A., Srivastav G. (2016); “Impact of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in Private and Public Sector Banks”. International Journal of Bank Marketing, vol. 34,5, page 606-622, Emerald Publishing Group (UK) http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJBM-03-2015-0030 (SCOPUS, Web of Science, ABDC-A ranked)
- Srivastav G.,Mittal A.(2016), “Impact of Internet Banking on Customer Satisfaction in Private and Public Sector Banks.” The Indian Journal of Marketing, Vol 46,2, page-58-68, 10.17010/ijom/2016/v46/i2/87252 (SCOPUS, ABDC)
- G Srivastav and A Mittal (2013) “Customer’s Expectation from Service Quality of Private and Public sector Bank: A Comparative study”, International Journal on Customer Relations, Vol. 1,1, Page 38-51 (EBSCO HOST).
- A Mittal and G Srivastav (2013) “Study of Customer Perception and consumption Pattern of e-Banking services-A Comparative study of Private vis-à-vis Public Sector Banks.” Asia Pacific Marketing Review, Vol 2,1 Page-78-89 Asia Pacific Marketing Review, 2,1, ISSN:(2277-2057), Peer reviewed.
- G Sinha., Srivastav G. (2010) Emerging global direct distribution business model: challenges and opportunities. Mangalmay Journal of Management and Technology 4,2, ISSN:0973-7251, Peer reviewed.
- Makkar U. Srivastav G., (2008) “Internal Branding of Human Resource using The Expectation Gap Analysis-NTPC”. IMED Journal of Management and Social Research (Bharteeya Vidya Peeth University – Pune). 1,1, ISSN:0975-8429, Peer reviewed
- Aggarwal K., Srivastav G., (2010) “Emerging Opportunities and Challenges in Finance”, “Globus” an international journal of IIMT college of management, Greater Noida, 2,1, ISSN:0975-721X, Peer reviewed.
- “R Training” organized at Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Course offered by IIT Bombay funded by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD Gov. of India.
- “Advance Google analytics” offered by Google analytics Academy.
Chapters in Edited Book
- Srivastav G & Mittal A, Emerging Issues in Finance and Business Management, Customer’s Perception About Internet Banking of Public Sector Bank in India: An Empirical Study,310-316, Bharti Publication, 2013,978-93-81212-33-2.
- Srivastav G & Sinha G, Re Branding of Employee Relationships: The Paradigm Shift The, Employer Branding: A New Paradigm in The Business Environment, 163-171, Bharti Publication, January,2017, 978-93-81212-66-0.
- Workshop Advance statistical tools in Marketing Research 28 September 2018 Department of management ITS, Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad
- Workshop Advance statistical tools in Marketing Research 19-20 September 2019 Department of management ITS, Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad
Minor Research Project:
- Completed a Minor Research Project (Funded) on “Green management and Sustainable development challenges and strategies for leading Indian Organizations” as Principal Investigator.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Life time member of Indian Commerce Association.
- Life Time Member of CEGR-NEW DELHI
- Awarded with Research Fellowships for doing Full Time Ph.D. at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi.
- Awarded as “51 most influential women of Ghaziabad” by Brij Bhoomi foundation in the area of Research.
Research Paper/Case study Presented in the Conference/Seminar
- Srivastav G. & Mittal A., presented Research Paper, “The Age of collaborative, Cultural & Spiritual Marketing: The new Paradox of Bank Marketing 3.0 with special National reference to Value based Matrix” in 10th National Research Conference - Integrating technology in management education, AIMA, New Delhi on 28-29 March 2016.
- Sinha G., & Srivastav G., presented Case study “Black Friday: Story of one of the Largest MNC in India, International” in International Conference - GDGU-ELIXIR,2015, GD Goenka University, Gurgaon on 4 September,2015.
- Sinha G. & Srivastav G. presented Research Paper “Business process re-engineering for enhancing customer relation: A case study of Kirloskar industries ltd” in International conference - Emerging global trends & future challenges in economic development, Accounting, Finance, Information and communication technology, business and management organized by Research Development Association & Research Development Research Foundation-Jaipur on 22-23 Jan.,2011.
- Mittal A. & Srivastava G., presented Research Paper, “Customer Perception About Internet Banking Of Public Sector Bank In India: An Empirical Study” in International conference on finance and business management organized by Society of Technical and management professional (STMP),Jaipur, Rajasthan on 9 Feb,2013.
- Srivastava G presented Research Paper “E-Retailing perspective in India- A cash –crunched industry for the Future? “In National conference- Challenges for organizations in dynamic business environment organized by IIMT College of Management, Greater Noida,23 april,2010.
- Srivastava G., presented Research Paper, “CRM in financial sector: An empirical study on Indian banking industry” in National conference organized by Accman, institute of management-Greater on Noida,14 September 2010.
- Sinha G. & Srivastav G., presented Research Paper, “The emerging global direct distribution business model: challenges and opportunities”, in International Conference-Business strategies for managing Turnarounds in the global economy, organized by MIMT, Greater Noida on 6 august 2010.
- Attended a Workshop, Conducting and Publishing High Quality Research in Empirical Modeling for Marketing Strategy,6-7Feb 2020 at IIM LUCKNOW-CMEE
- Attended Seminar Marketing Meet 20 April 2018 Department of management G D Goenka University Gurugram.
- Attended FDP, Entrepreneurship Development,4 March 2013-16 March 2013, Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra .
- Attended FDP, Entrepreneurship Development,7 January 2013-19 January 2013, Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra.
- Attended FDP, Research Methodology & SPSS”,7 December,2012-8 December 2012, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra.
- Attended Workshop, Negotiation and selling skills,7 July 2010-7 July 2010, Apeejay Institute of Technology, Greater Noida.
- Attended FDP, Entrepreneurship Development,2013-19 January 2013, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra.
- Attended FDP, Research Methodology using SPSSS,5 February, 2016-6 February 2016, IMS Ghaziabad.
- Attended FDP, Bringing field to class,19 November 2016-19 November 20, IMS Ghaziabad.
- Attended FDP, Research methodology,16 July 2016-16 July 2016, IMS Ghaziabad.
- Attended FDP, Advance statistical tools for business research,12 April 2012-13 April 2012, Gautam Budha university Greater Noida
- Attended Workshop, Administration of the case study,2010-23 January 2010, Mangalmay group of institutions, Greater Noida.
- Attended FDP, Recent advances in research methods & data analytical tools,18 October 2010-19 October 2010, Mangalmay institutions, Greater Noida.
- Attended Seminar, Future of Corporate Finances in India,22 March 2012-23 March 2012, University of Delhi.