Dr. Charu Sijoria has completed her Ph.D. in Marketing from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. Her Ph.D. thesis was titled “Antecedents of Positive Electronic Word of Mouth and their Impact on Consumer Based Brand Equity.” She holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from IIIT Allahabad. She has done her Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from UIET, Kanpur University. She is presently working as an Assistant Professor (Senior Grade) in Jaypee Business School, JIIT University, Noida.
- Sijoria, C., Mukherjee, S., &Datta, B. (2018). Impact of the Antecedents of eWOM on CBBE. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 36(5), 528-542.
- Sijoria, C., Mukherjee, S., &Datta, B (2018). Impact of the Antecedents of Electronic Word of Mouth on Consumer Based Brand Equity: A Study on Hotel Industry. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 28(1), 1-27.
- Sijoria, C., Mukherjee, S., &Sengupta, S. (2017). What makes eWOM viral? International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising, 11(4), 287-306.
Papers in Conference Proceedings
- Sijoria, C. & Mukherjee, S. (2017). A Meta-Analysis on the Effect of Triggers of Electronic Word of Mouth on Consumer Based Brand Equity, presented at Summer AMA Conference, held at San Francisco, U.S.A, during August 4-6, 2017.
- Sijoria, C. & Mukherjee, S. (2017). Triggers of eWOM Intention and their Impact on CBBE: A Qualitative Study, presented at the 17th Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) held at IIScBanglore, India, during November 20-21, 2017.
- Sijoria, C. & Mukherjee, S. (2017). eWOM Intention, Its Antecedents and Impact on CBBE: An Empirical Study of Hotel Industry, presented at 5th PAN IIM Conference held at IIM Lucknow, India, during December 14-16, 2017.
- Sijoria, C. & Mukherjee, S. (2018). Impact of electronic Word of Mouth Intention on Consumer Based Brand Equity: The Mediating Role of Brand Image and Brand Awareness, presented at 25th Annual Conference of American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, held at Las Vegas, U.S.A, during March 15-18, 2018.